- Plan your perfect itinerary for 24, 48 or 72 hours, from the 50 stops along 6 different routes
- Discover a new perspective from the top of Prater’s Ferris Wheel, the Danube Tower, or Kahlenberg's overlook
- Get your bearings on a free guided walking tour (in English or German) through Vienna's historic center
Choose between 24, 48, or 72 hours of access to six lines of Hop-on Hop-off buses. Routes include all points of interest in Vienna and the surrounding hillsides. Design your own itinerary - visit when you want, for as long as you want. With most buses running every 15 minutes, there’s always another one coming. All tickets include an optional guided walking tour through the city center.
These Hop-on Hop-off bus tours don’t just take you through the highlights of the city center. The lines go into the surrounding countryside to sites as varied as the Roman ruins at Carnuntum and Klosterneuburg Abbey.
All buses are equipped with WiFi and audio guides in 16 languages, including an audio channel for kids in English and German. Your ticket also includes an hour-long guided walk in English or German through the city center.
Choose a 24, 48, or 72-hour ticket to make the most of your Vienna holiday time!
Show your smartphone ticket or your printed ticket to the bus driver or to the Vienna Sightseeing employee on the bus.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- 13 April – 15 September: German: Daily, 11:30 & 14:30. English: Daily, 12:45 & 15:45
- 16 September – 03 November: German: Daily at 11:30. English: Daily at 12:45
- Duration: approx. 50 minutes
- The tours start and end at the State Opera stop, close to Karlsplatz
- Line A: from Schwedenplatz daily at 10:30 & 14:00 and from 13 April - 06 October also at 11:30 & 15:00
- Line B: from DDSG/Pier 6 daily at 12:30 & 16:00 and from 13 April - 06 October also at 13:30 & 17:00
- Line C: from Schwedenplatz daily at 11:00, 13:00, 14:30 & 16:00 and from 25 May - 29 September also at 17:30
Vienna Ring Tram:
- From Schwedenplatz, platform C daily between 10:00-17:30 every 30 minutes
- From Staatsoper: 01 April - 01 October at 20:00, 02 October - 03 November at 19:30