- Visit the Museum of the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra in what was once the apartment of conductor Otto Nicolai
- Relive your first musical experience in the womb in the Sonosphere - they call it the "prenatal sensory rush"
- Direct your own opera on a virtual stage resembling an opera house and learn about the great composers
Ready for an interactive musical museum adventure? Sing and dance your way over to Vienna's Haus der Musik and learn about the great composers - then become one! Conduct the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, turn your name into a Mozart track and even relive your first musical experience in the womb!
The Museum of the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra is found in what was once the apartment of conductor Otto Nicolai. Be wowed by the sound in the specially equipped concert hall and hear highlights from the Viennese New Year's Concert and the Schönbrunn Summer Night Concert.
In the Sonosphere, relive your first musical experience in the womb, see larger-than-life instruments in the Instrumentarium and dive into acoustics and complex vocal phenomena in the Sea of Voices.
Learn about the great composers from Mozart to Schubert and Strauss, then try your hand at conducting the Vienna Philharmonic with the Virtual Conductor game.
Even the tone-deaf will come away in awe of the musical wonders at Vienna's Haus der Musik.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Metro: Lines U1, U2, U4 to Karlsplatz or U1, U3 to Stephansplatz
- Tram: Lines 1, 62 to Karlsplatz / Oper, or lines 2, 71, D to Schwarzenbergplatz
- Badner Bahn to Karlsplatz / Oper