- See the world's largest collection of Gustav Klimt paintings, including his masterpiece The Kiss and the iconic Judith I, and see spectacular marble halls and galleries
- Wander magnificent ornamental gardens featuring fountains and mythological sculptures, all designed by 18th-century French landscape architect Dominique Girard
- See either or both of the two beautiful Baroque palaces (the Upper and Lower Belvedere) or go all out and get a combo ticket for both palaces plus the Belvedere 21 Museum of Contemporary Art
Look up 'baroque majesty' in the dictionary and you'll find a picture of Belvedere Palace. A whirlwind of architectural beauty, timeless art, and charming manicured gardens that frame the Viennese skyline, the Belvedere is a total must for culture lovers searching for the magic of Vienna. Come face to face with Gustav Klimt's masterpiece The Kiss, one of the world's most iconic paintings, plus countless other priceless treasures.
Belvedere Palace is actually split into two buildings, Upper Belvedere and Lower Belvedere, separated by a spectacular courtyard of romantic manicured gardens.
Depending on your schedule, you can choose a ticket to see either building or both. Or, go the whole hog and feed your appetite for world-class art with an all-inclusive Belvedere Ticket, which includes the nearby Belvedere 21 Museum of Contemporary Art.
Highlights are the collection of masterpieces from the Middle Ages and baroque eras. The collection of 19th- and 20th-century art includes impressionist works from Monet, Van Gogh, and the world's largest collection of Austria's own Gustav Klimt (including his famous Art Nouveau masterwork The Kiss).
Highlights include the spectacular two-story Marble Hall, with oval-shaped plaster medallions depicting the god Apollo. The Marble Gallery hosts ancient and baroque sculptures, while the Grotesque Hall features visceral and haunting artworks that'll stick with you.
The light-drenched modernist building is home to wonderful experimental exhibitions from Viennese and international artists that will make you double take every time.
- Upper Belvedere Ticket: permanent collection, Marble Hall
- Lower Belvedere Ticket: special exhibitions, Orangery, Palace Stables, and the Kammergarten, Prince Eugene's private garden
- Klimt Ticket: Upper and Lower Belvedere, permanent collection and special exhibitions. Marble Hall, Orangery, Palace Stables, and private garden
- Belvedere Ticket: Upper and Lower Belvedere, permanent collection and special exhibitions. Marble Hall, Orangery, Palace Stables, private garden, Belvedere 21 with current exhibitions
- Audio guide in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, and Japanese (available onsite for an extra charge)
- Skip the line, go directly to the employee with the scanning device and show them your smartphone ticket
- There is a heated tent in front of the Upper Belvedere. You can use the online tickets line
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Got the tickets on the phone and went directly to the entrance. 👌🏽