Tickets for Belvedere Palace: Skip the Line
World-class masterpieces in Baroque palaces
- The largest collection of Gustav Klimt paintings in the world, including The Kiss and Judith I
- Terraces and ornamental gardens featuring fountains, mythological sculptures, all designed by 18th-century French landscape architect Dominique Girard
- Two beautiful Baroque palaces (the Upper and Lower Belvedere) full of art and opulence, plus more exhibitions in the Orangery and the Palace Stables
Lush landscaped gardens dotted with spectacular buildings, inside of which sit stunning artistic masterpieces; the Belvedere is a Russian nesting doll of priceless beauty. With works including Gustav Klimt's The Kiss, as well as frescoed ceilings and manicured gardens dotted with sculptures, there's every reason to visit the Belvedere. See art, landscaping, and beautiful architecture, from the time when the Habsburgs made Vienna the center of Europe.
Both Belvedere palaces (because, sometimes, one palace just isn't enough) are filled with art and spectacular beauty.
Highlights are the collection of masterpieces from the Middle Ages and Baroque eras. The collection of 19th and 20th-century art includes Impressionist works from Monet, Van Gogh and the world's largest collection of Austria's own Gustav Klimt (including his famous The Kiss). And don't miss Carlone Hall, so named for the artist who created the ceiling fresco.
Highlights include the spectacular two-story Marble Hall, with oval-shaped plaster medallions depicting the god Apollo. The Marble Gallery hosts ancient and Baroque sculptures. And the Grotesque Hall features some paintings that are grotesque (in a good way).
Come for the world-class art collection, but make sure to leave enough time to wander the halls and luscious gardens.
Upper & Lower Belvedere Ticket: Permanent collection and special exhibitions. Marble Hall, Orangerie, stables, and private garden. Instead of seeing one of the exhibitions, visitors can opt to see the nearby 21er Haus (Museum of Contemporary Art) - an offer available only at Tiqets!
Upper Belvedere Ticket: Permanent collection and Marble Hall
Lower Belvedere Ticket: Special exhibitions, Orangerie, stables, and the Kammergarten, Prince Eugene's private garden
- Belvedere Ticket: Upper and Lower Belvedere, Permanent Collection and special exhibitions. Marble Hall, Orangery, Palace Stables, and Private Garden. Instead of seeing one of the exhibitions, visitors can opt to see the nearby 21er Haus (Museum of Contemporary Art) - an offer available only at Tiqets!
- Upper Belvedere Ticket: Permanent Collection, Marble Hall
- Lower Belvedere Ticket: special exhibitions, Orangery, Palace Stables, and the Kammergarten, Prince Eugene's private garden
- Audio guide in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, and Japanese, available on site for an extra charge
Skip the line, go directly to the employee with the scanning device and show them your smartphone ticket.
- Tram: Line D, to Schloss Belvedere; Line 18 to Quartier Belvedere
- Bus: Line 69A to Quartier Belvedere
- Train: S1, S2, S3, S4 or S80 to Quartier Belvedere
- Tram: Line 71 to Unteres Belvedere; Line D or 2 to Schwarzenbergplatz
Le musée du belvédère supérieur est un joyau en lui-même sans compter les appartements magnifiques