- Skip the line at Vienna's Belvedere 21: Museum of Contemporary Art and get immersed in thought-provoking modern art
- See the eclectic mix of artworks collected by the Austrian state since the end of World War 2 in the Artothek des Bundes
- Explore the Sculpture Garden and watch an art documentary in the swanky 1950's cinema Blickle Kino
Brush up on your modern art appreciation and get immersed in the cream of Vienna's art scene at Belvedere 21: Museum of Contemporary Art. The light-drenched modernist building is home to wonderful experimental exhibitions from Viennese and international artists that will make you double take every time. Skip the line and prepare for a colorful assault on your senses!
Browse the modern artworks acquired by the Austrian state since 1948 at the Artothek des Bundes exhibition. See arresting bloodshot portraits, heads-spinning cubist works, kaleidoscopic photograph collages, puzzling sculptures, and more. Some personal interpretation may be required!
For more head-scratching ruminations on the form and function of fine art, stroll around the outdoor sculpture garden and see beautiful works by world-renowned artists like Lois Weinberger and Leopold Kessler.
Then binge-watch an art film or two in the gloriously stylish (and cutting-edge) 1950's-style cinema, Blickle Kino.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Belvedere 21
- Access to the exhibitions
- Entrance to the Belvedere
- Guided tour
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
The museum's shop, Salon für Kunstbuch is actually an exhibition space in and of itself, as it plays regular host to lectures, book presentations, and theatrical performances.