- Enjoy an exclusive visit to the Albertina Museum and see the most famous rabbit in the world - Dürer's The Hare
- Visit the famed Lipizzan horses in their stables and see where Beethoven composed his only opera, Fidelio
- Stand where royals once stood on the Hofburg Imperial Palace balcony - you'll feel like a VIP
Feel Vienna's history make its mark on your heart with this special guided tour. Get exclusive access to the Albertina Museum and explore the city's hidden treasures with an English speaking guide. Stand on the Hofburg Imperial Palace balcony, see the world's most famous rabbit, and much more!
Your guide to Vienna's treasures knows the secrets of the city, and they can't wait to share. Start your tour by exploring Vienna's historical center and look deeper into what's behind the fabulous facades.
On your exclusive visit to the Albertina Museum you'll see the world's most famous rabbit – Dürer's The Hare. Painted in 1502 it's acknowledged as a masterpiece of observational art!
Look inside the opulent state rooms at the Hofburg Imperial Palace and even stand on the balcony, once reserved for the pleasure of the Imperial family and their guests.
Stroll through the gardens and visit the Lipizzan horses in their stables. Then see where Trotzki, Freud, Stefan Zweig and others sipped their coffee at the famous Café Central.
Back on Ringstraße explore the City Hall, the University, and the National Theater. You'll also get to see Beethoven's Pasqualatihaus - the place the famed musician composed his only opera Fidelio.
It's a jam-packed tour for the intrepid Vienna explorer, and a history lesson too.
- Fast-track entrance to the Albertina Museum & guided tour in English
- Guided walking tour through the historic city center: Lipizzaner stables, Freyung, Café Central, Townhall, National Theater (Burgtheater), University, Beethoven's Pasqualatihaus
- Show your smartphone ticket to the tour guide in front of the Albertina Museum
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour starts
- Your guide will be holding a green umbrella
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.