Tickets for Albertina Museum: Skip The Line
Masterpieces from Monet, Klimt and Picasso
- Skip the line to one of the largest and most important print collections in the world with around 65,000 drawings and more than a million old master prints
- See the highlight of the permanent collection - the Batliner Collection, one of Europe’s most important compilations of Modernist art.
- Famous pieces such as Dürer's Hare, Rubens' studies of children, Monet's Water Lily Pond, and Renoir's Girl are all on display here
Located in the largest of the Habsburg's residential palaces, the Albertina is home to the biggest and most valuable graphical collection in the world. See the Batliner Collection, Monet to Picasso, 20 elegant staterooms, Dürer’s Hare, da Vinci's study for The Last Supper and more!
Skip the line and step into the Habsburg's world of fine art and imperial majesty. The Albertina is a truly sumptuous museum experience. Situated in the very heart of Vienna's city center, the museum today owns masterpieces by Da Vinci, Raphael, Michelangelo, Dürer, Rubens.
But the highlight is surely the Batliner Collection, one of Europe’s most important compilations of Modernist art. This permanent display features Impressionism and Post-Impressionism artists such as Monet, Degas, Cézanne, Toulouse-Lautrec, and Gauguin, plus Picasso's early Cubist pictures, works of his from the 1940s, never-before-exhibited prints and experimental paintings.
Well known individual works here include Dürer’s Hare, da Vinci's study for The Last Supper, and Klimt's studies of women.
Browse 20 exquisite Habsburg staterooms spread over two floors of the palace. The original Louis XVI décor was ordered from the royal court ateliers in Paris and Versailles for Duke Albert - so you know they're extra-fancy.
Don't miss the centerpiece; the elegantly be-chandeliered Hall of the Muses. Picture the parties that must have been held in this space as you box-step along the parquet floor.
With a heady mix of artistic achievement and royal opulence, the Albertina is an ideal p(a)lace to go and get swept up in the spirit of Vienna's imperial past.
- Ticket for museum and state rooms
- Audio guide: Available for €4, it gives you info and context regarding the Habsburg Staterooms and the many masterpieces in the collection
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: U1, U2 or U4 to Karlsplatz; U3 to Stephansplatz
- Tram: 1, 2, D or 65 to Badner Bahn (Staatsoper/Kärntner Ring)
- Bus: 2A to Albertina
You wont loose your time visiting Albertina Museum.
Sur le carefourbdevan de Albertina ete un equipe de jeune artistes qu ils desines le monument.
Au bien comment dit notre celebre ecrivent Dusko Radovic: Invesez dans estomac: ce donnee vite et conue resultates.
Investiment dans le connaissance est tres longue et avec incertain resultat. !
Visitez Albertina obligatuarement .