Tickets for Albertina Museum: Skip The Line
Masterpieces from Monet, Klimt and Picasso
- Skip the line to one of the largest and most important print collections in the world with around 65,000 drawings and more than a million old master prints - plus more modern graphic works, photos and architectural plans
- This is one of the most exquisite classical palaces in Europe (and Vienna's largest Habsburg residence). After extensive restoration, today the lavish period interiors have been restored to the 20 beautifully furnished staterooms
- Famous pieces such as Dürer's Hare, Rubens' studies of children, Monet's Water Lily Pond, and Renoir's Girl are all on display here, as are paintings by Beckmann, Macke, Klimt, Chagall, Malevich, Rothko, Picasso, and Rainer
American artist Keith Haring (1958–1990) would have celebrated his 60th birthday in 2018. Explore the unique symbolic language he fed into an artistic alphabet of subway works, drawings, paintings and sculptures. See how he worked the themes of social justice and constant transformation into his art, and see for yourself how his works became wardrobe staples for young people around the world.
Located in the largest of the Habsburg's residential palaces, the Albertina is home to the biggest and most valuable graphical collection in the world. In addition, this residential palace has 20 elegant staterooms, giving the whole museum experience a feeling of imperial glamour. Skip the line and step into the Habsburg's world of fine art and imperial majesty.
The Albertina is a truly sumptuous museum experience. Situated in the very heart of Vienna's city center, the museum today owns masterpieces by Da Vinci, Raphael, Michelangelo, Dürer, Rubens and more.
Well known individual works here include Dürer’s Hare, da Vinci's study for The Last Supper, and Klimt's studies of women.
Browse 20 exquisite Habsburg state rooms spread over two floors of the palace. The original Louis XVI décor was ordered from the royal court ateliers in Paris and Versailles for Duke Albert - so you know they're extra-fancy.
Don't miss the centerpiece; the elegantly be-chandeliered Hall of the Muses. Picture the parties that must have been held in this space as you box-step along the parquet floor.
With a heady mix of artistic achievement and royal opulence, the Albertina is an ideal p(a)lace to go and get swept up in the spirit of Vienna's imperial past.
- Ticket for museum and state rooms
- Audio guide: Available for €4, it gives you info and context regarding the Habsburg Staterooms and the many masterpieces in the collection
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: U1, U2 or U4 to Karlsplatz; U3 to Stephansplatz
- Tram: 1, 2, D or 65 to Badner Bahn (Staatsoper/Kärntner Ring)
- Bus: 2A to Albertina