- Enjoy an exclusive visit to the Albertina Museum and see the most famous rabbit in the world – Dürer's Young Hare
- Explore an amazing collection of Modernist art from the likes of Picasso, Monet, Degas, Cézanne, Gauguin, and more
- Get the full VIP feeling with a visit to the stunning State Rooms, the former home of the Habsburg archdukes and archduchesses
Add a splash of culture to your Viennese afternoon, and hang out with Picasso, Monet, Dürer, and many more on a tour around the incredible collections of the Albertina Museum. A friendly fine art expert will be your guide to the countless treasures spread across the impressive galleries and the State Rooms, while providing a captivating short history of Vienna.
Home to some of the most important works of Modernist art in the world, the Albertina's Batliner Collection will have you name-dropping the likes of Monet, Degas, Cézanne, and Gauguin into conversation before you know it!
You'll also get an intimate audience with some of Pablo Picasso's masterworks, ranging from his Cubist images to newly exhibited prints and paintings from his later experimental period. Because Cubism wasn't experimental enough!
Another cultural treasure along the way is Dürer's Young Hare. Painted in 1502, it's acknowledged as a masterpiece of observational art. There's also an array of works by Lichtenstein, Rubens, Pieter Bruegel the Elder, and one of the most immense collections of prints in any museum in the world.
Have a gander inside the magnificent State Rooms and get a sense of the expensive taste of the Habsburg archdukes and archduchesses. The rooms have been meticulously restored to their former glory, and are a time capsule of old-school opulence, and exquisite design.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the tour guide in front of the Albertina Museum
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour starts
- Your guide will be holding a green umbrella
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Vienna City Card: Discounts and Public Transport
Enjoy the freedom of Vienna - even its public transport!