- Board a motor coach and ferry on the scenic route from Victoria
- Simply flash your one-way ticket on your smartphone
- Get from Vancouver Island to Vancouver, fuss-free and easy
Enjoy easy one-way transport from Victoria to Vancouver. Relax in the comfort of a luxury coach, and take in some spectacular views on your cruise through the Gulf Islands.
It's the best way to get around one of the most scenic parts of Canada.
- Show your smartphone voucher at the departure point at Capital City Station in Victoria. Arrive at least 15 minutes before departure!
- Here you will board the bus, which will take you directly on to the ferry. Once on the ferry, you can get off the bus and enjoy the ferry ride
- Before arrival at Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal, you will be asked to board the bus again and will continue to Pacific Central Station in Vancouver and Fairmont Hotel in Downtown Vancouver (get off where you prefer)
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Luggage storage is available at Capital City Station in Victoria for short term, full day, and overnight:
- Short term (up to 2 hours) - $5 per bag
- Short term (up to 4 hours) - $8 per bag
- Full day (until the station Closes) - $12 per bag
- Overnight (until the station closes the following day) - $20 per bag
- Victoria Bus Terminal (Capital City Station): 721 Douglas Street, Victoria, BC
- Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal (Victoria): 11300 Pat Bay Highway, Sidney, BC
- Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal (Vancouver): 1 Ferry Causeway, Delta, BC
- Vancouver Bus Terminal (Pacific Central Station): 1150 Station Street, Vancouver, BC