- Enjoy access to a hop-on hop-off bus in Victoria for 24 hours
- Hear fascinating facts and stories about the city from a live guide
- Go inside Craigdarroch Castle and learn about its wealthy former residents
You don't need to be a hero to earn the freedom of Victoria. Ride the hop-on, hop-off bus, and the city is yours to explore!
Wander around Canada's oldest Chinatown, enjoy the beautiful Inner Harbor, or head to Christ Church Cathedral. There are 14 stops to choose from across town, so you can plot your own sightseeing route.
This dazzling, audio-guided tour also gets you into Craigdarroch Castle, a towering home on a hill overlooking the City of Victoria.
Show your smartphone voucher at the meeting point, the CVS Tours kiosk in front of the Fairmont Empress Hotel in Victoria, to get your tickets.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Departure times from the first stop: 9:30, 10:10, 10:50, 11:30, 12:10, 12:50, 13:30, 14:10, 14:50, 15:30, 16:10, 16:50 and 17:30
1) Empress Hotel 2) Old Town 3) Victoria Regent Hotel/Bastion Square 4) Coho Ferry/Steamship Terminal 5) Fisherman's Wharf/Coast Hotel 6) Cruise Port / Ogden Point / Breakwater 7) Beacon Hill Park 8) Mile 0 9) Christ Church Cathedral 10) Craigdarroch Castle 11) Oak Bay Municipal Hall 12) Oak Bay Marina 13) Oak Bay Beach Hotel 14) Cook Street Village - Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suites - Empress Hotel