- Get amazing views on a Scenic Marine Route drive past breathtaking beaches and mountains
- Learn the historical facts about Victoria and visit its Chinatown, the oldest one in Canada
- Enter Craigdarroch Castle and learn about its wealthy former residents
Wander around Canada's oldest Chinatown, soak up the views of majestic Mount Tolmie, and take a scenic drive with mesmerizing mountain and ocean views. This dazzling tour also gets you into Craigdarroch Castle, a towering home on a hill overlooking the City of Victoria.
See the real Victoria on this in-depth 2.5 hour guided tour, including a stop at the impressive Craigdarroch Castle.
Built between 1887-1890, this huge home is the stuff of Canadian dreams. Most notably, one man's dream - an industrialist and Scottish immigrant called Robert Dunsmuir, who made his fortune from Vancouver Island coal, and constructed this as his family residence.
Take a tour of the glorious insides, and get ready for your jaw to drop at stunning beach and mountain views on the Scenic Marine Route. Take photos of the panoramic views of Mount Tolmie, breathe the fresh air in Beacon Hill Park, and make a stop in Victoria's Chinatown - it's the second oldest in North America, after San Francisco's!
There's free WiFi on the bus to help you post some photos of the gorgeous mountain scenery as you go. You have to see it to believe it!
- Fully narrated bus tour of Victoria and surroundings, such as Chinatown, Beacon Hill Park, Scenic Marine Drive, Mile 0, etc.
- 1-hour stop at Craigdarroch Castle & admission
- Stops at Mount Tolmie with amazing panoramic views
- WiFi and air-conditioning on the bus
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Show your smartphone voucher at the meeting point, the CVS Tours kiosk in front of the Fairmont Empress Hotel in Victoria, to get your tickets
- Make sure to check in at least 15 minutes before the start of your tour!
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.