- Treat your nose to the scents of thousands of flowers, and over 250 kinds of roses in a National Historic Site of Canada
- Ride an eco-friendly boat on the lake by day, and in the evening watch the night illuminations lighting up the trees
- Got a gift to buy? Stop in the Seed & Gift Store and shop for unique gifts and souvenirs
Get some fresh air into your lungs and vibrant colors into your eyes on Vancouver Island. The world-renowned Butchart Gardens is a National Historic Site of Canada and it's not hard to see why. The five different gardens and five different water features combine to leave you enchanted by nature and its various blooms and plants.
Hop aboard your luxury coach in Victoria and be whisked to the privately owned 55-acre haven known as Butchart Gardens, just 35 minutes north of downtown. This dazzling green wonderland opened 100 years ago, and continues to enchant everyone who enters!
Behold nature in all its glory here. You'll find it draped around gushing fountains, and blooming alongside mystical dragon sculptures, water wheels, and ponds.
Gaze up at towering trees and walk idyllic winding pathways through unique flora and fauna. The colors all year long are spectacular - so don't forget your sunglasses.
In the summer, show your nostrils some love by smelling some of the 250 varieties of roses in the Rose Garden. Spring brings a riot of flowering bulbs, while autumn is the time for dahlias and chrysanthemums.
It's the greatest of the great outdoors and a national treasure.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the ticket agent at the blue CVS kiosk with the blue umbrella in front of the Empress Hotel. Here you will receive your bus tickets
- The bus will depart from the bus stop in front of the hotel. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
There is a shuttle bus available at the Cruise Ship Terminal for a cost of $15 CAD per person for round-trip transportation. It will drop you near the departure point.