- Get the insights into Verona on a two-hour guided walking tour with an English-speaking guide
- Explore a centuries-old Roman Arena and learn about Roman engineering while walking on ancient cobblestones
- See Juliet's balcony and snap a picture with the statue of Romeo’s beloved – people touch her for luck in finding love
In fair Verona where we lay our scene – it's more than Romeo and Juliet that brings people to this beautiful Italian town. Get to know Verona, a bustling student city, on this two-hour walking tour.
See the balcony made famous by the star-crossed lovers and relish the atmosphere of Verona’s buzzing piazzas.
See an ancient Roman Arena from 30 A.D. – it's still in use today! Walk on old cobblestone streets and hear stories about life in medieval times. It's hard not to get lovestruck here.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the starting point, the entrance of the Roman Theater. The guide will be holding a Zani Viaggi flag
- Please make sure to arrive at least 15 minutes before departure time. Latecomers won't be waited for
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket