- See giraffes, zebras, cheetahs, grazing antelopes and lions from the comfort of your car on the safari!
- Walk the pedestrian trail and meet exotic birds, chimpanzees, and other creatures in different themed zones
- Learn more about the animals with regular talks by knowledgeable park staff!
Skip the line with this ticket to a day of animal adventure at Parco Natura Viva! Stay in your car and see the giraffes, zebras, lions and more in the Safari Park, or mingle with less 'wild' members of the animal kingdom on a pedestrian trail through the Fauna Park.
Drive through the Safari Park in the comfort of your own car and see towering giraffes, stripy zebras, grazing antelopes and maybe even lions, hyenas and cheetahs! There are no fences here, so all the animals are totally wild!
Walk through the Fauna Park, which is for pedestrians only and get up close to some tamer species, like sloths, flamingos, wallabies, and chimpanzees.
Want to know more about the animals? Don't miss the regular free meetings with the some of the wildest creatures of them all: the park staff!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Car: If you're using a Sat Nav > Strada Provinciale 27a, 9 - 3710 Pastrengo. When you approach Bussolengo or Pastrengo, look out for the brown signs
- Bus: Line 163 from Verona Porta Nuova
Since opening in 1969, Parco Natura Viva has bred wild animals of all kinds in coordination with some of Europe's leading zoological institutions.