- Take the whole family to Lake Garda for some movie magic for film fans of all ages
- Ride thrilling rollercoasters and crazy carousels or give the kids some laser guns and let them shoot robots
- Watch live magic shows, stunt shows, and even a Wild West show!
Thirsting for fame and a star on the Hollywood strip? If you have to start somewhere it should definitely be Movieland Park. Skip the line and step into a world of movie-themed rides, live shows, rollercoasters, interactive games, a panoramic monorail and if you're brave enough, the Horror House!
Lights... camera... fun! Movieland Park is an action-packed blast of silver-screen-tinged theme park excitement!
Drive a car along Route 66, and brave the 50m-high drop from the Hollywood Action Tower. Dare to ride the Inverted Extreme Rollercoaster and step into the darkness of the Horror House. And you're just getting started!
Little ones can captain their own speedboat at one of Movieland's newest rides: Kitt MINIJet! Hop into a kid-size motorboat and race across the water through a Grand Canyon-inspired movie set. Just don't be afraid to get a little bit wet!
And it's not just rides: there's a monorail with panoramic views, laser fights at the interactive T5D Game, live-action entertainment at The Illusionist show, and the Wild West Show.
Plus, the John Rambo Stunt Show - will have you marveling at the Hollywood fall guys. In fact, the whole thing will have you loving movie magic even more than you already do!
Show your smartphone ticket directly at the turnstile and get in.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Bus: From Verona Central Station, take line 164 (toward Garda) and get off at Fossalta
- Train: From Verona Central Station, take a regional train (toward Milan), get off at Peschiera del Garda and take bus 467 to Fossalta (toward Affi Centro Commerciale)
- Car: From Verona, take SS12 and SP5 to Via Fossalta in Fossalta
- Free shuttles available from the Peschiera del Garda train station and the main lake campings
- 14 April - 1 November: 10:00 - 18:00
- July, 1-6 Aug, 27-31 Aug, 1-3 Sept: 10:00 - 19:00
- 7-26 Aug: 10:00 - 23:00
- 31 October: 10:00 - 24:00
I truely recomand.