- Meet over 5000 sea creatures in this huge, interactive aquarium and walk through a transparent tunnel
- Explore 13 themed areas and 40 tanks, learning about the sea life as you go!
- Watch some Gardaland-born seahorses in action and enter the Amazon for up close encounters with piranhas, archerfish, pufferfish and more!
Sea lions, red lionfish, clownfish, starfish and sharks! You'll find them all at the Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium, plus magical sea horses galore. Walk through the transparent sea tunnel and watch fantastical sea creatures swimming all around you. With 13 themed areas, 40 habitats and over 5000 sea creatures - this is a watery wonderland!
Something fishy's going on in Verona, and you're going to want to get involved. At the Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium you'll be swept away on an interactive journey into the depths of the ocean.
Get to grips with the creatures of the deep across 13 themed areas, spread across 40 tanks. Get up close and personal with over 5000 of our finned friends, from sea lions to starfish, red lionfish to Nemo himself (well, a clownfish!)
In the new Magical Seahorses area, find out what makes our aquatic neigh-bors so awesome as you watch them do their thing in a new, special tank.
And don't miss AMAZONAS, a place to dive into the jungle and meet piranhas, archerfish, pufferfish and more!
- Entrance to Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium
- Entrance to Gardaland theme park
Show your smartphone ticket at the turnstile and head straight to the aquarium.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Bus: 164, 483, SP01 or SP41 to Gardaland (plus 7-minute walk to Sealife Aquarium).
The experience NOT excellent due to ONE THING: we were frustrated by having a FAST-FOOD lunch in ITALY: hamburgers, french-fries, etc. There are no normal food for a kids, which is totally strange for Italy.