- Use one ticket to visit two top attractions and save time and money in Verona!
- Our smartphone tickets for Gardaland are cheaper than the venue's!
- Visit Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium, home to 5,000 sea creatures, 13 themed areas, and 40 tanks
Visit two top attractions with one ticket and save time and money in Verona! See Gardaland Amusement Park - Italy’s biggest - and the Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium, home to over 5,000 sea creatures. Do both on the same day or across two consecutive days.
Save time and money in Verona with a ticket to two top family-friendly attractions - one offering thrills and spills and the other, hopefully no spills, seeing as it's mostly water. See both on the same day, or spread your time across two consecutive days.
GARDALAND SEA LIFE AQUARIUM
Start here and spend a couple of hours browsing this impressive watery home to almost 5,000 creatures of the deep. See sharks, stingrays, Nemo and his mate and more across 13 themed areas and 40 tanks!
Italy’s biggest amusement park will keep everyone screaming for more, even after you've been on all 7 rollercoasters! There are water rides and a series of mind-blowing shows and attractions, including Kung Fu Panda Academy - a place for the kids to practice their martial arts!
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance and head straight in!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Provide extra travel time if you stay until the park closes!