- Visit Gardaland Amusement Park and SEA LIFE Aquarium at one of the most magical times of the year! See thousands of lights and decorations
- Witness fun themed performances that will keep the kids happy and see the Big Christmas Tree in the square Valley of the Kings
- Test your skating skills on the ice rink and mingle with Santa, snow princesses, goblins and more
8 December 2017 - 7 January 2018
Snowmen, reindeer, snow princesses and more will gather in Gardaland Amusement Park and SEA LIFE Aquarium this holiday season. Witness Magic Winter - a festive wonderland comprising all the usual fun, plus thousands of lights, decorations and live themed performances!
Getting into the Christmas spirit takes more than slipping on a gaudy sweater and drinking mulled wine. Gardaland Magic Winter is a festive spectacular designed to put you and the entire family in the mood - where else can you wander through snow-covered landscapes dotted with elves, goblins, polar bears, and snow princesses?
Over the Christmas holiday period (8 December - 7 January), Gardaland becomes a haven for snowmen, Santa Claus and all things Christmassy, as thousands of twinkling lights, trees, and decorations light the park.
Still not in the mood? Watch a themed performance, or take a twirl on the ice-rink. Still not in the mood? Bah humbug.
- Skip-the-line-entrance to Gardaland Park
- Skip-the-line-entrance to Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium
- Skip the line at the attractions inside the parks
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Train to Peschiera del Garda
- Free shuttle bus from Peschiera del Garda train station to Gardaland. First departure 09:30, last departure from Gardaland 18:30, departures every 30 minutes
Pochi secondi e biglietti pronti online.
Gardaland semplicemente meraviglioso!
Abbiamo portato la nostra bimba di 2 anni 1/2 e di è divertita tantissimo!
Molto ben organizzati per i bimbi di questa età!