Tickets for Gardaland Amusement Park Promotion: Skip The Ticket Line
Promotion: Get a 20% discount until 8 September only. Use any time this season
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Our smartphone tickets for Gardaland are cheaper than the venue's!
- New for 2018 - Peppa Pig Land! With 3 new rides and a chance to meet Peppa and co. this area is guaranteed to put huge smiles on the faces of your little ones
- Kung Fu Panda Academy lets your kids practice their martial arts style as they prepare to meet their biggest challenge: a panda-themed kid-friendly rollercoaster
On the south-eastern banks of the gorgeous Lake Garda lies Gardaland, Italy’s largest amusement park, right between Milan and Venice. Ride one of the seven roller coasters, go on a high-voltage 4D adventure, watch a 'Gardaland on Broadway' show, and more!
Gardaland brings adventure, space and fantasy together to create one of the world's best amusement parks.
Escape the deadly claws of a predator and experience a vertical drop on the Raptor.
Make a supersonic jet of your body on the Blue Tornado, or check out the ancient temples and mysterious jungle from the Jungle Rapids.
New for 2018, brave the ocean waves to find the mysterious Kingdom of the Corsairs on the Phantom's Revenge.
Then experience the aftermath of a violent Californian earthquake on San Andreas - a 4D helicopter ride with incredible special effects!
It's thrills, spills and hot dogs galore in a day of pure escapism for all.
Train: Take the train to Peschiera del Garda, a free shuttle bus goes from the train station to Gardaland every 30 minutes.
After an action-packed day of fun and adrenaline, calm everyone down with a peaceful stroll along Lake Garda, Italy's largest lake.
Gardaland Amusement Park: Skip The Ticket Line
Enjoy a special spooktacular Halloween event from 5 October to 3 November!
Gardaland Amusement Park 2-Day Access: Skip The Ticket Line
Get right into Italy's largest amusement park – on the shores of Lake Garda!
Gardaland Park + Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium
Mind-blowing rides and 5,000 sea creatures: two top attractions with one ticket