Tickets for Gardaland Amusement Park
Fast access to Italy's largest amusement park!
- The perfect family getaway and Italy’s biggest amusement park, including 7 roller coasters, 3 water rides, 4 dark rides and 3 flat thrill rides
- A multitude of mind-blowing attractions and breathtaking rides (including the terrifying 'Oblivion: The Black Hole'), plus an enormous aquarium (boasting 5,000 sea creatures)
- 'Kung Fu Panda Academy' lets your kids practice their martial arts style as they prepare to meet their biggest challenge: a panda-themed kid-friendly roller coaster
On the south-eastern banks of the gorgeous Lake Garda, lies Gardaland, Italy’s largest amusement park. This perfect family getaway lies between Milan and Venice, it brings adventure, space and fantasy together to create one of the world's best amusement parks. With over 3 million visitors a year, you'll be glad you grabbed a smartphone ticket, so you and your family can go straight to the entrance, and onto any one of the seven roller coasters!
- 1 day skip-the-line entrance to the park
- Unlimited access to all attractions
- Skip the line at all attractions
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
Train: Take the train to Peschiera del Garda, a free shuttle bus goes from the train station to Gardaland every 30 minutes.
- Apr 8 - Jun 22: 10:00 - 18:00
- Jun 23 - Sep 10: 10:00 - 23:00
- Sep 11 - Oct 1: 10:00 - 18:00
- Oct 7-8, 14-15, 21-22, 28-31 & Nov 1: 10:00 - 18:00
- Dec 8-10, 16-17, 23-24, 26-31 & Jan 1-7: 10:30 - 18:30
After an action-packed day of fun and adrenaline, calm everyone down with a peaceful stroll along Lake Garda, Italy's largest lake.
Good mixture of kids, family and Adrenaline rides!