- Visit a 17th-century wine cellar and private rural house, and receive a warm welcome from the locals
- Enjoy stunning views of the Valpolicella Hills from the terrace, and see how and where the wine is made
- Taste a range of delicious traditional produce, including local olive oil and, of course, excellent handmade wines
Live your best life. Visit a real Italian winery, soak in the sun, and sample the local specialty. Look out at rolling hills, lush green vines, and take a moment to relax.
Start with a walk around the vineyard, while your guide tells you the five-generation family history of this estate. After that, learn how to dry grapes, see the ancient cellar where the magic happens, and finish up with a tasting of some fine wines, cheese, salami, and olive oil. It's Italian hospitality at its finest.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the representative at your chosen pick-up point in Verona:
- Piazzale Cadorna, opposite the bus stop, at 10:00
- Entrance of Verona Train Station (Stazione FS Verona Porta Nuova), at 10:15
- The representative will be holding a logo to recognize him
- Make sure to be on time!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket