- Leave the typical tourist traps in the dust as you wheel down the sun-kissed Gulf coast from Veracruz to Mandinga
- Explore the sleepy fishing village of Mandinga, known for its excellent seafood
- Hop aboard a boat and discover the untouched beauty of Mandinga Lake, spot tropical birds, and listen to Mexican folk music while working on your tan
Wander off the beaten tourist track and say ¡Hola! to the heart of Mexico, on a guided tour of the quiet town of Mandinga and its enormous untamed lake. You'll be picked up from Veracruz on a winding road trip down the Gulf coast.
Hop aboard a trusty sightseeing boat at Mandinga, and kick back as the adventure continues on the water. See tropical birds fluttering around the treeline, soak in some rays, and imagine a Spanish guitar lilting away in the background - oh wait, you don't have to!
- Show your smartphone voucher to the guide at the Tranvías Veracruz Ticket Office inside Plaza Acuario de Veracruz
- The tour starts at 15:00, please arrive 10 minutes before departure. The bus can't wait for latecomers
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Itinerary (subject to weather & traffic conditions):
- 15:00: Board the tram outside Plaza Acuario
- 15:30: Transfer to Mandinga Lake
- 16:00: Arrival in Mandinga and start of the boat ride
- 16:30: End of the boat trip and visit to restaurants
- 18:00: Tram back to Plaza Acuario
- 18:30: Arrival at Plaza Acuario