- Admire the Theater Hall with its sumptuous chandeliers and antique statues - one of the best venues in the city
- Choose from a menu of meat, fish or veggie, get half a bottle of wine, plus coffee and dessert
- Enjoy an international cast of talented musicians, dancers, singers, and contortionists
Embrace the stunning chandeliers and antique statues in a beautiful, romantic Venetian theater. This magical night of music and fine dining has been compared to the Moulin Rouge. See international singers, dancers, acrobats, and musicians - and get a welcome cocktail and nibbles in the foyer.
There's maybe nothing more entertaining than someone bending and contorting their body on top of a grand piano as you sip on some fine wine and tuck into a gala dinner.
It'll be a night to remember, Moulin Rouge style, at Venice's Grand Magic Show, held in a stunning old theater complete with fancy chandeliers and antiques.
Start with appetizers and a welcome drink in the foyer, then let the fun begin.
Choose your favourite menu from meat, fish, or veggie, including half a bottle of wine, and let the musicians, dancers, singers and contortionists entertain you!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
We recommend that you take a taxi to the venue, but there's plenty of space for parking if you decide to drive.