Tickets for Venice Carnival Dinner Show & Ball
Romance, fine dining and live entertainment – the real carnival experience
- Experience the heady decadence of the Venice Carnival official Dinner Show and Ball, hosted in the incredible Ca’ Vendramin Calergi Renaissance water palace overlooking the Grand Canal
- Enjoy an evening of fine dining and even finer drinking, as masked waiters serve five incredible courses of food and expert bar staff prepare world-class cocktails
- Be dazzled by live performances by NuArt in an evening's entertainment hosted by Principe Maurice, then dance the night away in the ballroom – don't forget your mask!
Now's your chance to experience the very best of the fabulous Venice Carnival, with a special invitation to the official dinner show and masked ball. With a sumptuous five-course menu and live performances across the magnificent Ca’ Vendramin Calergi water palace, it's an evening of mystery, romance, fine dining, and spectacular entertainment, right in the heart of La Serenissima!
First, you'll be stunned by the Ca’ Vendramin Calergi palace's lavish Renaissance interiors and unbeatable views of the Grand Canal. Then, you'll sit down for an exquisite dining experience, enjoying five delectable courses in the rooms where Wagner lived and composed his greatest works. You'll be transported back to the Golden Age of Venice, as masked waiters keep the wine flowing and candlelight glitters off silverware and sequined gowns.
As you dine, you'll be dazzled by burlesque performances from the impossibly talented NuArt collective. With musicians, dancers, and acrobats mingling with guests across six decadent rooms, it's an experience that's truly in a league of its own.
After dinner, you can dance the night away in the ballroom and get a taste of the high life with the included cocktails. You can even try your hand at games of chance in the traditional gambling room.
Who knows, you might get lucky; tonight, anything is possible!
- Welcome drink
- 5-course dinner with a selection of Italian wines
- Live music & DJ set
- 2 drinks at the cocktail bar
- Betting money
- Transportation to and from the event
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the entrance of the Casino
- Doors open at 20:30, dinner is from 21:00 to 23:15. Shows, live music and DJ show are until 02:30
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Free shuttle boat from Piazzale Roma (departs Sun-Thu every 20 min, Fri & Sat every 10 min)
- ACTV water bus: Lines 1 or 2 from Piazzale Roma to San Marcuola (departs every 12 min) or line 1 from Ferrovia to San Marcuola (departs every 10 minutes)