- Forget getting lost and see Venice like a local, from a classic Venetian gondola
- See all the city's highlights from the water, with great views of the Mozart House, La Fenice Theater, the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, the Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Bell Tower
- Relax as your seasoned (and traditionally dressed) gondolier glides you around the city's secret canals like only a local can
Take a tour of Venice's world-renowned canals in one of the famous, typical gondola! Your stripy-shirted gondolier will whisk you up and down the floating city's most secluded waterways before joining the famed Grand Canal for a tour of the most unmissable landmarks and sightseeing hotspots. Now that's amore!
It's official: if you're exploring Venice by foot, you're doing it wrong. Not only are you guaranteed to get lost in the city's maze-like center, you're missing out on its true beauty.
Believe us, if you think Venice is pretty enough already, it's truly jaw-dropping when you see it from the water. Likewise, your strong-armed oarsman takes the guesswork out of getting around, showing you the city like only a true local can.
As you sit back and relax, you can take in highlights like the Mozart House, the all-enduring La Fenice Theater, and the Peggy Guggenheim Collection. Naturally, you'll also get unbeatable views of heavyweights like the Doge's Palace and St. Marks' bell tower.
So take a load off, and see Venice the way it was designed to be seen!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the representative waiting at the ground floor colonnade of the Museo Correr with a Gondola Tour signboard. The representative will then guide you to your gondola
- Please make sure to be on time and arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before your booked timeslot
- Ask the representative if you want to have a brochure with the description of the main monuments
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Getting to the Meeting Point:
- Vaporetto: line 1, get off at San Marco Vallaresso. Proceed to the end of Calle Vallaresso, turn right and continue walking until you arrive at a colonnade, under which you can find the entrance of Museo Correr
- On foot (from Saint Mark's Square): pass the bell tower, leaving the Basilica behind you, and proceed straight on to the colonnade with the entrance of Museo Correr