- Forget getting lost and see Venice like a local, from a classic Venetian gondola
- See all the city's highlights from the water, with great views of the Mozart House, La Fenice Theater, the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, the Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Bell Tower
- Relax as your seasoned (and traditionally dressed) gondolier glides you around the city's secret canals like only a local can
Take a tour of Venice's world-renowned canals in one of the famous, typical gondola! Your stripy-shirted gondolier will whisk you up and down the floating city's most secluded waterways before joining the famed Grand Canal for a tour of the most unmissable landmarks and sightseeing hotspots. Now that's amore!
It's official: if you're exploring Venice by foot, you're doing it wrong. Not only are you guaranteed to get lost in the city's maze-like center, you're missing out on its true beauty.
Believe us, if you think Venice is pretty enough already, it's truly jaw-dropping when you see it from the water. Likewise, your strong-armed oarsman takes the guesswork out of getting around, showing you the city like only a true local can.
As you sit back and relax, you can take in highlights like the Mozart House, the all-enduring La Fenice Theater, and the Peggy Guggenheim Collection. Naturally, you'll also get unbeatable views of heavyweights like the Doge's Palace and St. Marks' bell tower.
So take a load off, and see Venice the way it was designed to be seen!
- 30-minute gondola ride
- Multilingual boarding assistance
- Map of tour highlights
- Live commentary
- Show your smartphone ticket to the representative waiting at the ground floor colonnade of the Museo Correr with a Gondola Tour signboard. The representative will then guide you to your gondola
- Please make sure to be on time and arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before your booked timeslot
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Getting to the Meeting Point
- Vaporetto: line 1, get off at San Marco Vallaresso. Proceed to the end of Calle Vallaresso, turn right and continue walking until you arrive at a colonnade, under which you can find the entrance of Museo Correr
- On foot (from Saint Mark's Square): pass the bell tower, leaving the Basilica behind you, and proceed straight on to the colonnade with the entrance of Museo Correr