- Forget getting lost and see Venice like a local, from a classic Venetian gondola
- See all the city's highlights from the water, with great views of the Mozart House, La Fenice Theater, the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, the Palazzo Ducale and St. Mark's Bell Tower
- Relax as your seasoned (and traditionally dressed) gondolier glides you around the city's secret canals like only a local can
Take a tour of Venice's world-renowned canals in one of the famous, typical gondola! Your stripy-shirted gondolier will whisk you up and down the floating city's most secluded waterways before joining the famed Grand Canal for a tour of the most unmissable landmarks and sightseeing hotspots. Now that's amore!
It's official: if you're exploring Venice by foot, you're doing it wrong. Not only are you guaranteed to get lost in the city's maze-like center, you're missing out on its true beauty.
Believe us, if you think Venice is pretty enough already, it's truly jaw-dropping when you see it from the water. Likewise, your strong-armed oarsman takes the guesswork out of getting around, showing you the city like only a true local can.
As you sit back and relax, you can take in highlights like the Mozart House, the all-enduring La Fenice Theater, the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, and the Basilica Santa Maria della Salute. Naturally, you'll also get unbeatable views of heavyweights like the Palazzo Ducale and St. Mark's bell tower.
So take a load off, and see Venice the way it was designed to be seen!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the representative waiting at the ground floor colonnade of the Museo Correr with a Gondola Tour signboard. The representative will then guide you to your gondola
- Please make sure to be on time and arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before your booked timeslot
- Ask the representative if you want to have a brochure with the description of the main monuments
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Getting to the Meeting Point:
- Vaporetto: line 1, get off at San Marco Vallaresso. Proceed to the end of Calle Vallaresso, turn right and continue walking until you arrive at a colonnade, under which you can find the entrance of Museo Correr
- On foot (from Saint Mark's Square): pass the bell tower, leaving the Basilica behind you, and proceed straight on to the colonnade with the entrance of Museo Correr