- Hop on a small group tour of not more than 15 visitors for an exclusive moonlit journey through Venice's iconic St. Mark's Basilica
- See stunning mosaics, the golden altarpiece, and even take an exclusive tour of the crypt!
- Your English-speaking guide will fill you in on all kinds of secrets and trivia, as you watch the moon shimmer on the canals
St. Mark's Basilica is impressive in the daylight, but seeing it glittering in the moonlight is something else entirely. With only limited numbers of small groups allowed this is a wonderfully intimate experience. Your expert tour guide will introduce you to the many secrets of this iconic place of worship. Gawp at the stunning mosaics, admire the golden altarpiece, and even take an exclusive tour of the crypt!
After the thousands of tourists have already called it a night, your experience is just beginning!
Follow your English-speaking guide from St. Mark's Square and prepare to be thoroughly blown away by the Byzantine architecture, dating all the way back to the 9th century. You'll learn all about the power and influence of the Venetian Republic, and see the spoils for yourself in the gilt-encrusted decorations and Pala d'Oro altarpiece.
Then it's time to get spooky, as your guide takes you below ground to the crypt – normally inaccessible to the unwashed masses. Explore these sacred tombs by candlelight and see the site where St. Mark's remains supposedly lie.
It's a once-in-a-lifetime experience – even if you've already seen the Basilica, you've never seen it like this!
- 90-minute guided tour in English of St. Mark's Square and St. Mark's Basilica
- Visit of the Pala d'Oro and the Crypt
- Admission to the Treasury
- Admission to the upper floor of St. Mark's Basilica
- Food and drinks
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide, who will be holding an orange umbrella
- The meeting point is on Piazzetta dei Leoncini, left of St. Mark's Basilica when facing the Basilica
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Vaporetto: Lines 1, 2, 10, A, B or N to San Marco, lines 1, 2, 4.1, 4.2, 5.1, 5.2, 14, 15, 20, B or N to San Zaccaria.
St. Mark's Basilica: Audio Guide
Pump the history of St. Mark's Basilica straight into your ears