Tickets for St. Mark's Basilica & Rialto: Skip The Line + Self-Guided Tour
Skip the line and tour the Basilica and see the Byzantine art, mosaics and more
- Skip the line and soak up the history of Venice's most visited site, St. Mark's Basilica
- Tour the basilica and see the Byzantine art and mosaics
- Get an extra Rialto and St. Mark's Area self-guided tour, available by downloading an app
Save essential sightseeing time in Venice with this skip-the-line ticket to St. Mark's Basilica. You'll also get a Rialto and St. Mark's Area self-guided tour, available by downloading an app.
Get past those pesky queues and into the good stuff quick-smart with this exclusive ticket.
Built in the 9th century to bury the corpse of Saint Mark, Venice's most popular attraction is packed with beautiful Byzantine art and biblical symbolism.
See the intricate designs, the Byzantine domes decked in gold, and the impressive ground mosaics.
Enhance your experience with an extra Rialto and St. Mark's Area self-guided tour. Prepare to be wonderstruck.
- Go to the Venice Tours office to collect your paper ticket for the Basilica and to download the app for the self-guided tour of the area
- The office is located 5 minutes walking from the Basilica; please ring the bell to get in!
- Make sure to arrive at the Venice Tours office at 14:00. Your entry time for the Basilica is at 14:50. Make sure to be on time!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
St. Mark's Basilica: Audio Guide
Pump the history of St. Mark's Basilica straight into your ears
St. Mark's Basilica & Doge's Palace: Skip The Line + Guided Tour
Two-hour tour of Venice's biggest highlights