- See the Ospedaletto comprising The Church of Santa Maria dei Derelitti, The Four Seasons Courtyard, The Sala della Musica and The Sardi' Staircase
- Hear stories, legends and history, explore the inner rooms and climb the 80 stairs for views over the rooftops of Venice
- Have a glass of wine after the tour in a quaint Venetian bar
Experience the hidden side of La Serenissima. Uncover a 15th-century staircase on this exclusive Scala Contarini del Bovolo tour. Light the way by lantern in the Church of Santa Maria dei Derelitti, and get special VIP entrance to the Ospedaletto complex, normally closed to the public.
Your special entrance to the Scala Contarini del Bovolo takes place after opening hours, so you can escape the crowds and get an exclusive access-all-areas tour.
You'll be navigating Venice's maze of narrow alleyways to a unique 15th-century spiraling 'snail' staircase, hidden in the middle of the city.
The guide will fill your head with stories, legends and history, then climb the 80 stairs for your reward - breathtaking views over the rooftops of Venice, and a glass of wine in a nearby bar.
- Go to Campo Manin and show your smartphone voucher to the guide. The meeting point is in front of the statue of Daniele Manin
- The guide will hold a Venice Events sign
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to starting time, the tour starts at 16:30 sharp. Latecomers won't be refunded!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Take Vaporetto Line 2 from Venezia Santa Lucia Station to the Rialto 'C' stop. From there it is 5 minutes walking to the meeting point.