- Choose to visit three amazing churches on the Chorus Circuit, including Santa Maria del Giglio, Santo Stefano and Santa Maria Formosa
- Enter the Gothic architectural masterpiece that is the Doge’s Palace, one of Venice's main landmarks
- Explore the three Civic Museums on St Mark's Square and stroll through a detailed recreation of the Querini Stampalia family residence
See the best of Venice over 7 days with the San Marco Silver City Pass! Enter the Doge’s Palace, the 3 Civic Museums on St Mark's Square, plus your choice of 3 churches on the Chorus Circuit. It's the perfect exploration of La Serenissima!
If you want to taste the real Venetian culture over 7 days, the San Marco Silver City Pass will be your best companion. It gets you in everywhere you want to go!
Get free admission to the impressive Doge’s Palace, a true symbol of Venice and a masterpiece of grand Gothic architecture!
See the three Civic Museums on St Mark's Square, including the Archeological Museum and the Museo Correr, featuring a vast collection of Venetian paintings and more, all left to the city by Teodoro Correr in 1830.
Your ticket also includes your choice of three churches on the Chorus Circuit - Santa Maria del Giglio, Santo Stefano and Santa Maria Formosa. Plus a chance to walk through a recreation of the magnificent residence of the Querini Stampalia family at the Querini Stampalia Foundation.
Make the most of your time in the City of Canals!
- Free admission to Doge's Palace & the 3 Civic Museums on St Mark's Square
- Free admission to your choice of 3 churches on the Chorus Circuit (Santa Maria del Giglio; S. Maria Formosa; S. Maria dei Miracoli; S. Maria Gloriosa dei Frari; S. Maria del Rosario (Gesuati); Sant'Alvise; San Giovanni Elemosinario; San Polo; San Giacomo dall'Orio; San Stae; San Pietro di Castello; San Sebastiano; San Vidal; San Giacomo di Rialto; Santo Stefano)
- Free admission to Querini Stampalia Foundation
- Guided tours or audio guides might incur an extra fee
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the entrance of each venue you visit
- The City Pass is activated when first used. Please note you can't activate it at Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.