- Discover the fascinating Venetian history hidden inside the San Giorgio Monastery with an enlightening video guide
- Wander the wooded area to discover 21st-century Vatican Chapels which debuted at the Venice Architecture Biennale
- Take an elevator up to the top of the San Giorgio Bell Tower and stand on one of the highest viewpoints in all of Venice
The San Giorgio Maggiore Island Experience lets you explore the island's three history-laden venues located around the ancient San Giorgio Monastery.
Marvel at the stunning architecture and extensive library of the Giorgio Cini Foundation. Twice restored during its 1,000-year history, a handy video guide details its past – from Napoleon to earthquakes. You can also take in the views atop the 75-meter high San Giorgio Bell Tower and wander the island's 10 uniquely modern Vatican Chapels.
- When you arrive at the island, you'll find the ticket office on the left side of the San Giorgio Maggiore Church. Show your smartphone ticket at the desk and pick up your video guide for the Giorgio Cini Foundation and/or the Vatican Chapels
- The selected timeslot is for your visit of the Giorgio Cini Foundation or the Vatican Chapels. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your booked timeslot
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Vaporetto: Line 2 from San Zaccaria (3-minute trip), Ferrovia (45 minutes), Piazzale Roma (40 minutes), or Tronchetto (35 minutes).