- Get around Venice hassle-free with one ticket for all public transport
- Travel on the vaporetti (water-buses) in Venice, Lido and the lagoon islands, plus the buses in Mestre, Marghera, and the mainland
- Choose the most convenient pass for you, from 75 minutes to 24, 48, and 72 hours
Want to see Venice like a local, but don't want to invest in a gondola? This is the next best thing! This smart ticket gets you access to the vaporetti (water-buses) in Venice, Lido and the lagoon islands, plus buses in Mestre, Marghera, and the mainland. There's options for 75 minutes and 24, 48, and 72 hours.
There's too much to do in Venice to worry about getting around.
Make more time for weird masks and gondolas by traveling with this smart ticket and see all of the best sights of the city, like the Palazzo Ducale, Basilica di San Marco, Gallerie dell'Accademia, the Bridge of Sighs, and the lagoon islands.
With options including 75 minutes, or 24 hours to 3 days, you can choose what to see, when to see it, and easily plan how to get there in the most scenic, convenient way ever.
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the Venezia Unica ticket office at Piazzale Roma, or type the voucher number into any Venezia Unica self-service ticket machine there
- The validity of your ticket starts from the time it's first validated and ends at the same time (not at the end of the day)
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Getting to the Venezia Unica ticket office
- Location: Piazzale Roma, Venice, about 400 meters from Santa Lucia train station
- Opening Hours: Daily, 07:00 - 19:30
- Get there by ferry, lines 1, 2, or N to P.le Roma