- Get immersed in the royal opulence and political intrigue of Venetian history with a guided tour of the Palazzo Ducale
- See grandiose rooms and halls decorated with some of the finest artworks from the Renaissance, cross the infamous Bridge of Sighs, and more
- Enjoy a self-guided visit to Museo Archeologico Nazionale and the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana, and learn about the way of life in Renaissance Venice
Scroll back through the centuries for a time-traveler's eye-view of Venice's Golden Age. Join an expert tour guide and get immersed in the Gothic opulence and historical significance of Palazzo Ducale - the seat of power in the city for hundreds of years. Then, explore the royal palaces and sites around Piazza San Marco before seeing how Venetian glass is made.
Plunge yourself into the past at the Palazzo Ducale, and feel the Gothic heart of Venice come alive as an expert guide paints a vivid picture of royal excess and political intrigue.
Scale a huge golden staircase, and be spirited around lavish rooms and grand halls, adorned with masterpieces by artists such as Titian, Veronese, Tintoretto, and other Renaissance masters.
Cross the infamous Bridge of Sighs and visit the dungeon where Giacomo Casanova was imprisoned.
Finish off with a self-guided visit of the Museo Archeologico Nazionale and the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana, where you'll discover the ancient Venetian way of life. See artifacts, artworks, and antique documents that capture the essence of Venice in the Middle Ages.
An optional glass-crafting demonstration at a nearby glass factory completes the authentic Venetian experience.
- Show you smartphone ticket to the tour guide at the Clock Tower on Piazza San Marco (St. Mark's Square), near the exchange office (the white building with the blue clock facade)
- The guide will be holding a signboard saying 'TOUR'
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour starts
- The guide won't wait for latecomers
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Language of the tour:
- Apr-Oct: Mon-Sun - English, French, German and Spanish; Sat - also Italian
- Nov-Mar: Mon-Sun - English; Mon and Fri - also German; Tue, Thu & Sat - also French; Wed, Sat & Sun - also Spanish. The visit could be bilingual
Doge's Palace & Gondola Ride: Skip The Line
Toast the golden age of Venice with a gondola ride and a tour of the palaces