Show your digital voucher at the ticket office to receive a paper ticket.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- A boutique architecture museum offering a break from the crowd at St. Mark's Square - a total must for design nerds
- Enjoy the inventive use of space and the subtle balancing act between quirky and elegant by acclaimed Venetian architect Carlo Scarpa
- See antique typewriters and one of the funkiest staircases in Italy
Duck out of the thronging crowds at St. Mark's Square, and enjoy a little holiday in the mind of a genius, with a ticket to Negozio Olivetti.
Designed by celebrated Venetian architect Carlo Scarpa, this boutique museum is the perfect counterpoint to Venice's Gothic and Moorish architecture - and its bustling crowds!
Epitomizing Scarpa's innovative use of space, the understated elegance of Negozio Olivetti offers a bite-size slice of calming modern design, without a single pigeon in sight!