Tickets for Leonardo da Vinci Museum Venice + Hop-On Hop-Off Boat 48H
Get inside the head of a genius and ride the boat to all of Venice's top spots
- Get straight into the Leonardo da Vinci Museum at any time you like with your skip-the-line ticket
- Hop on and off the Hop-on Hop-off City Sightseeing Venice boat as much as you like over 48 hours, giving you a unique view of Venice from the water
- See a collection of Leonardo da Vinci's inventions right in the heart of Venice, with access to the Leonardo da Vinci Museum
Leonardo da Vinci was a man born before his time, whose inventions were as extraordinary as his art. Get inside his head with special access to the Leonardo da Vinci Museum in Venice, right in the heart of the city. Plus, get 48-hour access to the sights, and views from the water with the Hop-on Hop-off boat!
Explore four areas of Da Vinci's works, brought to life thanks to the drawings contained in the famous Leonardo da Vinci codes. You'll see some of his famous paintings too.
The self-titled 'laboratory of curiosity and experimentation', aka The Leonardo da Vinci Museum, will dazzle kids and adults too. Gape at life-sized machines, some of which you can test for yourself!
Your ticket also lets you aboard the Hop-on Hop-off boat for awesome views of the city of masks from the water! See all the major Venice attractions as and when you please, from the Piazza San Marco to the Bridge of Sighs, the beaches of Lido and Murano.
Audio commentary puts history in your ears along the way. And with 48 hours to use your ticket, you can create your own itinerary and leave plenty of time for gelato in between!
- Access to the Leonardo da Vinci Museum Venice
- Access to the City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off boats for 48 hours
- Audio commentary on the boats
- Free WiFi on the boats
- Audio guide in the Leonardo da Vinci Museum
- Guided tour of the Leonardo da Vinci Museum
- Go to the City Sightseeing Venice Visitor Center inside the Santa Lucia train station, in front of platform 14, to swap your smartphone voucher for paper tickets. You'll receive a ticket for the boat and one for the museum
- Your ticket for the Hop-on Hop-off Boat is activated when you pick up your paper ticket and is then valid for 48 hours
- Departure times of the boat from stop 1), Santa Lucia: 08:50, 09:30, 10:15, 11:30, 12:30, 13:30, 14:20, 15:30, 16:30, 17:30. Departure times may vary, please check them when you first hop on!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- 1) Santa Lucia (Canareggio 18)
- 2) (temporarily closed)
- 3) Marittima (Cruise terminal)
- 4) San Marco (Saint Mark's Square, Bridge of Sighs, Rialto Bridge, San Zaccaria)
- 5) Lido (Piazzale Santa Maria Elisabetta)
- 6) Murano (Fondamento San Giovanni Battista dei Batttuti, Murano glassmakers)
- 7) Zattere Ponte Longo (Basilica Santa Maria della Salute, Grand Canal, Saint Mark's Square, Galleria dell'Accademia)
- Then back to 3) and 1)