Tickets for Jewish Museum of Venice
- See textiles and other items from the 16th and 19th centuries, and get a deeper glimpse at Jewish life across the centuries
- Explore books, manuscripts, textiles and more artefacts
- Work your way through two spaces, one depicting the cycle of Jewish festivities, the other showing Venetian Jewish history
Get to grips with Jewish culture between two of the city's most impressive (and old) synagogues! Jump back in Jewish history courtesy of items from the 16th and 19th centuries. See textiles, ancient manuscripts, and other items showing the lifestyle of Jews in Venice over the years.
The Jewish Museum is set across two spaces. In the first, discover the cycle of Jewish festivities. In the second, let a series of images and objects whisk you on a journey through the history of Venetian Jews.
See works by goldsmiths as well as textiles from the 16th and 19th centuries. Take a look at books and ancient manuscripts, and feel the history leaping from displays of items from civil and religious celebrations.
Ferry: From Piazzale Roma (S. Chiara), take the ferry "F" (S. Marco direction) and get off at S. Marcuola Casinò FX + 5-minute walk.
- 1 June - 30 September: 10:00 - 19:00
- 1 October - 31 May: 10:00 - 17:30
- Closed every Saturday
- Cancellation may be available depending on your ticket selection
- Changes are not possible for this ticket