- Board a motorboat for the best way to see the islands in the northern part of the Venetian Lagoon with a top local guide
- See the island of San Giorgio Maggiore, a 16th-century Benedictine church, the public gardens, the tip of Sant'Elena and the famous beach resort - Lido, and more!
- Witness the glassmakers at work on Murano, and the lacemakers on Burano - skills that have been honed around Venice since the 10th century
History, art and culture come together on this cool cruise through the Venetian Lagoon with a fun Italian tour guide. Visit the islands of Murano, Burano, and Torcello, see the glassmakers at work, shop for lace and pose by the colorful fishermen's houses. A great way to see a different side to Venice!
Over the gondolas and Venetian mask stores? Hop aboard a motorboat and get off the tourist trail with a triple island experience.
See Murano, Burano, and Torcello in one day and learn the amazing history behind the northern part of the Venetian Lagoon!
Murano is famous around the world for its glassmaking, a skill that its citizens have been honing since the 10th century. On the way, sail past landmarks like the island of San Giorgio Maggiore, a 16th-century Benedictine church, the public gardens, and the famous beach resort - Lido.
See the lacemakers in Burano, plus brightly painted buildings and flowerpots. It's a photographer's paradise! Then explore the sparsely populated island of Torcello and check out the impressive mosaics in the Basilica di Santa Maria Assunta.
After all this, you'll be transported back to Venice, more than likely laden with lace and handblown glass.
- Motor boat tour to Murano, Burano and Torcello
- Live commentary on board
Show your mobile voucher at the yellow desk between Ponte della Paglia (next to the Doge's Palace) and Hotel Danieli. Please make sure to be at the meeting point at least 20 minutes before departure time!
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Vaporetto: line 1, get off at S. Marco-S. Zaccaria (Danieli). Turn left and find the yellow desk between Ponte della Paglia and Hotel Danieli
- Watertaxi: to 'Monumento', from there, turn left and cross the bridge. Proceed straight on and find the yellow desk between Ponte della Paglia and Hotel Danieli
- By foot: The yellow desk is located between Ponte della Paglia and Hotel Danieli on the Riva degli Schiavoni near St. Mark's Square. Once by the Bell Tower, leave the Basilica on your left and proceed straight on to the two columns. Turn left, cross the Ponte della Paglia and find the yellow desk by the Palace Prisons
We got out at the last stop in Burano and enjoyed a longer trip around the island and take a regular water taxi tô Venice.
One more point, the guy on the tickets desk was very rude and waited until the last minute to tell us where the boat was going to arrive, so everyone had to run.