- Enjoy an extra special performance of Vivaldi's masterpiece The Four Seasons as well as three other concerts for strings
- Travel back in time, with an expert orchestra dressed in authentic 18th-century costumes – it's like a private performance for Italian royalty!
- Bask in the lavish surroundings of Scuola Grande di San Teodoro, one of the oldest and most prestigious concert halls in Venice
For this once-in-a-lifetime performance, the amazingly talented musicians of Orchestra I Musici Veneziani will be wearing beautifully authentic 18th-century costumes. It's like being transported back to the Golden Age of La Serenissima for an intimate performance with Antonio Vivaldi himself!
The Four Seasons is one of the most well-known and well-loved pieces of classical music ever written, evoking the changing spirit of the Italian countryside throughout the year.
Now it's your chance to hear Vivaldi's greatest work like never before, performed by the Venetian orchestra's expert string sextet in the historic Scuola Grande di San Teodoro, one of the most prestigious concert halls in the city of canals.
To make the evening extra-special, the Orchestra I Musici Veneziani will be dressed in ornate period costumes – so expect sequins, lace, and powdered wigs aplenty!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket office
- There is no assigned seating. Please arrive at least 40 minutes before showtime to get the best seats
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Vaporetto: Line 1, 2, 5.2, N or A to Rialto
Getting tickets online was quick, easy, and ridiculously convenient. It was a beautiful show, and the ease with which I was able to procure tickets made it even better.