- See an expert performance of some of the greatest operas ever written – it's like a Greatest Hits of the Baroque!
- Be transported back to the 18th century Golden Age of Venice, as the cast perform for you in intricately detailed period costume
- Enjoy a uniquely intimate performance in Scuola Grande di San Teodoro, one of Venice's oldest and most prestigious opera houses
Does it get more Italian than watching some opera in Venice? How about watching classic opera in one of the city's most historic theaters, performed by an expert cast dressed in period 18th-century costumes? Travel back in time to the golden age of Venice, and enjoy a performance that's fit for a re!
The Orchestra I Musici Veneziani was formed in 1996 by a select troupe of Italy's most accomplished musicians and opera singers. Now you can see (and hear) them do what they do best, and enjoy a sumptuous night of opera performed in a picture-perfect theater, right in the heart of La Serenissima.
With a repertoire that includes the most beautiful arias of the Baroque tradition, it's a real treat for seasoned opera fans and the perfect introduction for newcomers.
What's more, the infinitely talented performers will be dressed for the occasion in authentic 18th-century outfits, with powdered wigs and sparkly frockcoats and more. Combined with the ornate yet intimate surroundings of the Scuola Grande di San Teodoro, you'll feel like you're witnessing a private performance for the Venetian gentry – what an incredible opera-tunity!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket office when you arrive and enjoy the concert!
- Please bring a valid photo ID
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.