- Enjoy unlimited hop-on hop-off access to the regular cruise boats, with a route covering iconic highlights such as the Piazza San Marco, Ponte dei Sospiri, the beaches of Lido, and Murano
- Travel in style, with luxury boats allowing panoramic views of the city from the best vantage point – on the water!
- Download the free app to experience the info-packed audio guides and 5-language audio tour of the city center
See the Queen of the Adriatic the way it was meant to be seen – from the water! This Hop-on Hop-off tour boat lets you experience the city at your own pace, ferrying you between can't-miss attractions such as Murano Island, Venice Lido, and Piazza San Marco. The downloadable audio guide will give you context as you soak up the sights in comfort.
A designated UNESCO World Heritage Site, Venice attracts around 30 million visitors every year. But it's a nightmare to navigate, with 118 miniature islands surrounded by a head-spinning network of canals and waterways.
But fear not – this Hop-on Hop-off boat will take the guesswork out of finding your way around, with a route that includes every major tourist hotspot in the city. So you can explore like a savvy local.
Regular timetables mean that a boat is never far away, and their comfortable seating and panoramic views ensure you'll always be traveling in style. You'll also enjoy a complimentary walking tour with a 5-language audio guide. Time to say goodbye to getting lost!
- 24- or 48-hour access to the Hop-on, Hop-off boats
- Free WiFi on the boats
- Paper route map
- 20% discount at the Yalos Murano glassware when showing an adult ticket
- Food and drinks
- Pickup service
Show your smartphone ticket on board a City Sightseeing boat and hop on and hop off at any stop and as often as you like.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
The City Sightseeing route includes the following stops:
- 1 Ferrovia Compartimentale S. Lucia – side KFC
- 2 Tronchetto
- 3 Stazione Marittima Terminal Crociere
- 4 San Marco Giardinetti Reali
- 5 Lido S.M. Elisabetta Pontile ACTV
- 6 Yalos Murano Pontile Fornace Ferro
- 7 Zattere Incurabili
Departure Times from stop (1)
08:50 - 09:30 - 10:15 - 11:30 - 12:30 - 13:30 - 14:20 - 15:30 - 16:30 - 17:30 Times are subject to change, so please refer to the timetable you can pick up on the boats.
Venice's streets are narrow and it's near-impossible to get a decent GPS signal. Take a break from your Google Maps dependency – you can navigate the city much more effectively with an 'old-fashioned' paper map. Luckily, one comes included with your hop-on hop-off ticket!