- Enjoy unlimited hop-on hop-off access to the regular cruise boats, with a route covering iconic highlights such as the Piazza San Marco, Ponte dei Sospiri, the beaches of Lido, and Murano
- Travel in style, with luxury boats allowing panoramic views of the city from the best vantage point – on the water!
- Download the free app to experience the info-packed audio guides and 5-language audio tour of the city center
See the Queen of the Adriatic the way it was meant to be seen – from the water! This Hop-on Hop-off tour boat lets you experience the city at your own pace, ferrying you between can't-miss attractions such as Murano Island, Venice Lido, and Piazza San Marco. The downloadable audio guide will give you context as you soak up the sights in comfort.
A designated UNESCO World Heritage Site, Venice attracts around 30 million visitors every year. But it's a nightmare to navigate, with 118 miniature islands surrounded by a head-spinning network of canals and waterways.
But fear not – this Hop-on Hop-off boat will take the guesswork out of finding your way around, with a route that includes every major tourist hotspot in the city. So you can explore like a savvy local.
Regular timetables mean that a boat is never far away, and their comfortable seating and panoramic views ensure you'll always be traveling in style. You'll also enjoy a complimentary walking tour with a 5-language audio guide. Time to say goodbye to getting lost!
Show your smartphone ticket on board a City Sightseeing boat and hop on and hop off at any stop and as often as you like.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- 1 Ferrovia Compartimentale S. Lucia – side KFC
- 2 Tronchetto
- 3 Stazione Marittima Terminal Crociere
- 4 San Marco Giardinetti Reali
- 5 Lido S.M. Elisabetta Pontile ACTV
- 6 Yalos Murano Pontile Fornace Ferro
- 7 Zattere Incurabili
- Line A: March-October every 30 min; Thursday-Sunday in November every 60-95 minutes; Mon-Wed, the last week of November & December-February at 09:06, 11:20, 13:55 and 16:05 from stop #1
- Line B: March-September every hour (30 Sep - 27 Oct Mon-Wed every 2 hours)
Venice's streets are narrow and it's near-impossible to get a decent GPS signal. Take a break from your Google Maps dependency – you can navigate the city much more effectively with an 'old-fashioned' paper map. Luckily, one comes included with your hop-on hop-off ticket!