- Be serenaded the traditional Venetian way on a 30-minute tour along the Grand Canal - it's the most romantic thing to do in Venice!
- Sit back and relax as you take in the sights, from ancient palaces to pretty bridges
- Enjoy the sounds of a live entertainment group singing traditional Italian songs
Nothing screams 'Veniiiice!' more than those iconic gondolas floating lovers along the canals. Be serenaded the Italian way on a 30-minute tour along the Grand Canal! See ancient palaces and beautiful bridges as you fall in love with the city, and each other.
There used to be roughly 10,000 gondolas cruising around Venice, but these days only 500 or so remain. And if you're planning a ride in one, you should really do it the right way.
On this 30-minute ride along the Grand Canal you'll sit back, relax and soak up the views as you float around the world's most romantic city. Your professional gondolier will be on his feet, using his one trusty oar to navigate.
Curl your arm around your lover as you take in the stunning ancient architecture, and let popular tunes from Italian movies and culture by local musicians provide the perfect soundtrack. If you're not already in love, you soon will be.
Show your smartphone ticket to the staff at the meeting point, in front of the Gritti Palace Hotel.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Ferry: Vaporetto line 1 to Santa Maria del Giglio.
Thank you so much