Tickets for Doge's Palace & Gondola Ride: Skip The Line
- Float calmly along the iconic waterways of Venice with a gondola ride, and savor the unique ambiance of the city
- Visit the Doge's Palace and discover the royal heart of the Venetian Golden Age - see Renaissance masterpieces by Titian, Veronese, Tintoretto, and others
- Visit the Correr Museum, the National Archaeological Museum, and the Biblioteca Marciana, and explore the rich cultural history of Venice
Enjoy the quintessential Venetian experience with a romantic gondola ride along the city's famous canals, before getting immersed in the fascinating history of royal intrigue at the opulent Doge's Palace. Then, brush up on your Venetian history with a visit to the Correr Museum, National Archaeological Museum, and the Biblioteca Marciana.
No visit to Italy's Bride of the Sea is ever complete without stepping into one of the city's famed gondolas for a sightseeing tour of its history-laden waterways. Drink in the unique Venetian ambiance and savor it - one day it may all be under water.
After you've enjoyed a relaxing cruise along the lapping canals, hop off and explore some of Venice's most stunning architectural wonders on foot. Discover the intriguing history, politics and art of the Venetian Golden Age at the Gothic grandeur of Doge's Palace.
Explore vast halls, lavish rooms, and stunning gold staircases. See masterpieces of Renaissance art from masters like Titian, Veronese, Tintoretto, and more. Cross the notorious Bridge of Sighs, where prisoners were led into the less than hospitable dungeons!
Then, get a glimpse of what life was like in ancient Venice, with a visit to the Correr Museum, the National Archaeological Museum, and the Biblioteca Marciana.
- Cancellation may be available depending on your ticket selection
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Show your smartphone ticket at the meeting point: Calle Larga Ascensione, St Mark's Square, ground floor colonnade, entrance of Correr Museum. Facing the Correr Museum entrance you will see the Post Office (Poste Italiane) on your left
- Look for the representative with a sign saying 'Gondola Tour'
- The gondoliers' station is a short walk from the meeting point
- The gondola departs at 16:00, so be at the meeting point at 15:45 - they don't wait for latecomers!
- Take the fast line for pre-purchased tickets, go through the security check and scan your smartphone ticket at the turnstile