- Get to the heart of the man behind the myth via virtual reality and a dizzying amount of interactive features
- Let yourself be guided through hidden lanes and squares, historical courtyards and buildings, and live the life of Casanova in 18th-century Venice
- Explore the fashions of Casanova's time, see trinkets from his life, and track where he traveled on a map
There's no lover more famous than Casanova. Get the nitty-gritty on this local Lothario with an interactive, eye-opening journey through the atmosphere, sounds, scenes and costumes that Casanova would have encountered in 18th-century Venice.
Casanova wasn't just a seductive dude – he was a writer, a poet, a philosopher, a traveler and more! Become the man himself in a 5-minute VR experience, track his travels on a map, and explore the elaborate fashions of the time.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket