- Discover a world of exciting photography on Giudecca island, just a short boat ride from the mainland
- See one of the city's most impressive examples of 20th-century architecture
- Enjoy regularly updated exhibitions of national and international photography
Take a wander through one of Venice's most impressive 20th-century Venetian buildings and uncover a world of exciting photography on Giudecca island. Photographers won't want to miss this Venetian highlight!
The imposing Casa dei Tre Oci was designed by the artist Mario De Maria (also known as Marius Pictor) in 1913, and remains a great example of early 20th-century Venetian architecture! It's also one of the city's best exhibition spaces.
Travel to Giudecca island and explore this neo-Gothic treasure for yourself. The Casa dei Tre Oci hosts an extensive permanent collection and regularly updated exhibitions featuring some of the world's greatest photographers.
It's any shutterbug's dream, nestled in picture-perfect surroundings!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Vaporetto: Lines 2, 4.1, or 4.2 to Zitelle.