- Skip the line to the Doge's Palace and explore the splendor of the Venetian Republic with an audio guide
- Get access to historical highlights like the Museo Correr, Biblioteca Marciana, and the Archaeological Museum at the Basilica
- See Venice from its network of canals including the Grand Canal on a cool and cultural 30-minute gondola tour
Let your audio guide lead the way on this best of Venice tour! Skip the line to the historic Palazzo Ducale – also known as the Doge's Palace – and the museums of St. Mark's Basilica, and cruise the beautiful Grand Canal in a gondola.
Enter the iconic Doge's Palace and uncover the history and culture of the City of Masks. Inside, you'll find fantastically ornate rooms decorated by artists, including Persian carpets, liturgical vestments, illuminated manuscripts and more!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Doge's Palace entrance (last admission is 30 minutes before closing time)
- Go to the Venice Tours office at 10:00 to book your ticket for St. Mark's Basilica
- You must take your gondola tour at 11:00 or 16:00. The tour operator will wait for you at the entrance of Museo Correr, on Piazza San Marco, with a 'GONDOLA TOUR' sign. He'll escort you to the departure point
- For Grand Canal ACTV vaporetto tour, you must take boat number 1 from the San Zaccaria or Piazzale Roma stop
- Please download the POP Guide app via Apple's App Store or Google's Play Store and use the QR codes you received
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Doge's Palace & Basilica: English
- Grand Canal: Italian, English, French, Spanish, German, Chinese, Japanese, Russian
- San Marco & Rialto: English, German, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, French
Doge's Palace & Gondola Ride: Skip The Line
Toast the golden age of Venice with a gondola ride and a tour of the palaces