- Explore the streets, squares, and waterways of Venice at your own pace with six audio-guided sightseeing routes on your own mobile device
- Hop on and off all public boat transportation as many times as you like in 24 hours
- Discover the antique history of the city as it unfolds before your eyes, along the Grand Canal, Rialto, Rialto Bridge, the Jewish Ghetto, and lots more
Explore the romantic waterways and hidden corners of Venice like a local! Savor the city's unique splendor at your leisure with 24-hour access to Venice's public boat service, and six self-guided walking tours around the beautiful Bride of the Sea.
Ditch the selfie-stick-wielding tourist crowds and drink in the romantic soul of Venice at your own pace. Follow your sense of adventure and sample six audio-guided sightseeing routes around the most picturesque canals, streets, and squares - all on your own mobile device!
No visit to Venice is complete (or possible!) without a relaxing float along its fabled canals. Hop on and off the boats as often as you like for a full 24 hours, and explore the city at your own pace, with an insightful audio guide coloring in the scenery you cruise and walk past.
Ogle the stunning Gothic and Moorish architectural wonders that line the Grand Canal, discover 900 years of Venetian Republic history at San Marco and Rialto, explore the Jewish Ghetto, Rialto Bridge, and lots more!
Venice Goes App:
Download the app and activate it using the QR code on the voucher. Once the app is activated you can listen to the commentary any time and as many times as you want. The app does not use any data as it runs on GPS only.
Public Boat Ticket:
Show your digital voucher at the meeting point, located 1 minute away from St Mark Basilica to collect your ticket for the public transport. The validity of the ticket starts when you first use it.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket