- Get whisked back to the 16th century on a guided tour around a spectacular Italian villa
- Just 1 hour and 20 minutes out of Milan, this villa lets you admire the lavish lives of Italian aristocrats
- See authentic Rococo furnishings, frescoes, and wander the stately gardens boasting platforms and fountains
Experience some major house-envy with a visit to the glorious Villa Della Porta Bozzolo. This lavish mansion in the countryside of Varese was once the summer residence of rich Italian aristocrats, who clearly weren't willing to settle for a campervan!
Explore the majestic villa and its monumental gardens on a fascinating guided history tour, and see beautiful fountains, water features, Rococo furnishings, jaw-dropping frescoes, and spellbinding views across the countryside.
Please show your smartphone voucher at the ticket office to receive your paper ticket.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket