- Explore a mix of contemporary architecture and ancient gardens, just a short trip from Milan
- Get into Villa Cipressi's history with a look around its complex of buildings
- Sniff all kinds of rare botanic breeds and other special specimens from around the world at Villa Cipressi, member of the Grandi Giardini Italiani network
Escape the madness of Milan and head to the atmospheric Italian botanical gardens at Villa Cipressi Varenna. Take a restorative breath in the centuries-old gardens, picnic by the lake, or sniff the various specimens of rare botanical breeds. A real taste of Italy's botanical history.
Surround yourself with the work of Mother Nature, and a good few green-thumbed humans too, at the heavenly Villa Cipressi.
Just a short distance from Milan, a little side-trip here makes for a literal breath of fresh air. Wander the botanical pathways which twist through centuries-old gardens, and get back in touch with nature.
Imagine the former residents, from the noble Serponti family (1163), to Barone Isimbaldi (late 18th century), to the Andreossi family who nurtured the park until 1980 - when it was opened to the public.
Sniff and snap your way around the botanical garden, which tells a fragrant story of the biodiversity of every area of Italy. It's the break you never knew you needed.
Show your smartphone voucher at the ticket office.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- The parking area is located 200 meters from the hotel
- It's possible to spend the night at the hotel