Tickets for Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Vancouver
Choose from over 20 stops and create your own Vancouver adventure
- Eliminate transport worries with a 24 or 48-hour Vancouver Hop-on Hop-Off Tour Bus
- Get world-class commentary on the bus as you go and hop off at over 20 stops in top locations
- See Chinatown, Gastown, Stanley Park, Robson Street, the First Nations Galleries and more, plus a free one-way ferry ride to Granville Island
It's the seaside city of parks, mountains, and mad people on bicycles. Cram as many Vancouver sights in as you like with the 24 or 48-hour Vancouver Hop-on Hop-Off bus tours. Hop off at over 20 stops, get a free one-way ferry ride to Granville Island, explore Stanley Park, Chinatown, Gastown, and more Vancouver highlights.
Time is precious and Vancouver is huge. Take the pressure off with the Vancouver Hop-on Hop-Off bus tours! There are 20 stops to make creating your own adventure easy.
The locals shop for fresh fish, veggies, meat and more at the colorful Granville Island. Your pass includes a free one-way ferry ride over, so you can grab lunch, explore the galleries and fend off the seagulls!
There's nowhere nicer to be on a sunny day than Stanley Park, voted the best urban park in the world. See the sparkling water, the famous totem poles and don't miss a walk around the sea wall.
Other stops include Chinatown, Canada Place Convention and World Trade Center, Gastown (home of the coolest clock on earth), Robson Street, the First Nations Galleries, and more.
Want to learn as you go? Plug into world-class commentary on the bus and brush up on your Canadian facts. This is the only way to do Vancouver.
- 24 or 48-hour access to the convertible, clear-top hop-on, hop-off buses
- On-board commentary in multiple languages
- One-way ferry ride to Granville Island (public market, galleries, culture)
- Entrance to sights and attractions
- Food and beverages
- Optional gratuities
Please note: This is not your ticket. You must get your ticket by showing your smartphone voucher at either of the following Westcoast Sightseeing redemption points:
- Welcome Centre at Canada Place Convention Centre, 999 Canada Place Way, north of Waterfront Station
- Welcome Centre at 200–110 Cambie Street, east of Waterfront Station, 07:00-21:00
Both redemption points are close to Hop-on Hop-Off bus stops, so you can hop on your first bus right away!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
1 – Gastown (Starbucks) 2 – Art Gallery/ The Lookout/ Pacific Centre 3 – Canada Place (Cruise Terminal) 4 – The Marriott Hotel 5 – Robson Shopping District 6 – Coal Harbour 7 – Stanley Park Pavilion (Closed for the winter) 8 – Stanley Park Horse-Drawn Tours/ Vancouver Aquarium 9 – The Totem Poles 10 – Prospect Point 11 – Ferguson Point 12 – Second Beach 13 – English Bay Beach 14 – False Creek/ Aquatic Centre 15 – South Hornby/ Marriott Hotel 16 – The Century Plaza Hotel 17 – Davie Street/ Sandman Suites (Closed for the winter) 18 – Granville Island 19 – Entertainment District 20 – Yaletown (Closed for the winter) 21 – Library Square 22 – Sports District/ Sandman City Centre 23 – Chinatown 1 – Gastown (Starbucks)