Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Bus Vancouver
Choose from over 20 stops and create your own Vancouver adventure
- Eliminate transport worries with any one of three Vancouver Hop-on Hop-Off Tour Bus
- Get world-class commentary on the bus as you go and hop off at over 20 stops in over top locations (depending on the pass)
- See Chinatown, Gastown, Stanley Park, Robson Street, the First Nations Galleries and more, plus a free one-way ferry ride to Granville Island
It's the seaside city of parks, mountains, and dedicated cyclists. Cram as many Vancouver sights in as you can with one of three Vancouver Hop-on Hop-off bus tours. Explore over 20 stops, get a free one-way ferry ride to Granville Island, explore Stanley Park, Chinatown, Gastown and more!
Time is precious and Vancouver is huge. Take the pressure off your visit to Terminal City with one of these three Hop-on Hop-off bus tours!
24-Hour Park Route Pass
See urban culture and natural beauty with this park pass covering 21 stops and all of Vancouver's natural wonders. Stroll rainforested walkways in Stanley Park and Vanier Park, see the Steam Clock in Gastown and shop for souvenirs in Chinatown and on Robson Street.
24-Hour City Route Pass
Hop off at any of the 15 stops in the city's core. Explore the oceanfront seawall and trendy patios of Yaletown, tour the LGBT-friendly sports bars and more on Davie Street, grab some food in historic Chinatown and educate your brain at Science World.
24-Hour Dual Route Pass
With a total of 29 stops, see the best of the Park Route and the City Route combined. Take your time and see English Bay, Stanley Park, Granville Island, trendy Yaletown, Gastown, Chinatown and more. Included is a False Creek Ferries one-way boat ride to Granville Island.
Want to learn as you go? Plug into the world-class commentary on the bus and brush up on your Canadian facts.
This is the only way to do Lotusland.
- 24-hour access to the convertible, clear-top hop-on, hop-off buses
- Onboard commentary in multiple languages
- One-way ferry ride to Granville Island (public market, galleries, culture)
- Entrance to sights and attractions
- Food and beverages
- Optional gratuities
Please note: This is not your ticket. You must get your ticket by showing your smartphone voucher at either of the following Westcoast Sightseeing redemption points:
- Welcome Centre at Canada Place Convention Centre, 999 Canada Place Way, north of Waterfront Station
- Welcome Centre at 200–110 Cambie Street, east of Waterfront Station, 07:00-21:00
Both redemption points are close to Hop-on Hop-off bus stops, so you can hop on your first bus right away!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Park Route stops
Gastown - Canada Place Cruise Terminal - Pinnacle Hotel Vancouver - Robson Shopping District - Coal Harbour - Stanley Park Pavillion - Vancouver Aquarium - Totem Poles - Prospect Point - Ferguson Point - Second Beach - English Bay Beach - Aquatic Centre - Museum of Vancouver - Maritime Museum - Granville Island Bus Loop - Entertainment District - Library Square - Sports District - Chinatown - Maple Tree Square - Gastown
City Route stops
Gastown - Art Gallery/Pacific Centre - Canada Place Cruise Terminal - Sutton Place - Century Plaza - Davie Village - Aquatic Centre - Yaletown - Library Square - Sports District - Casino - Science World - Chinatown - Urban Winery - Maple Tree Square - Gastown
Dual Route stops
Covers all stops on Park and City Routes