- Take an elevator to the top of Grouse Mountain's 65-metre-high wind turbine, and savour spectacular 360° views
- Enjoy a unique British Columbian experience, with operating principles rooted in environmental sustainability
- Get an amazing perspective of Vancouver and its surrounding natural area from an innovative viewPOD
You'll be blown away by the Eye of the Wind Experience. It's your chance to climb one of the few wind turbines in the world with a built-in viewing platform.
From high above Grouse Mountain's world of educational and outdoor adventures, you'll enjoy sweeping views of Vancouver from your glass viewPOD. Gaze out at snow-covered tree tops or thriving green forests, and get a spectacular perspective of the city.
Please exchange your smartphone voucher for physical tickets at Guest Services or at the Ticket Centre.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket