- Explore the peaceful Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden, an authentic Chinese garden in Vancouver
- Enjoy complimentary jasmine tea and take a free guided tour detailing the garden's design and heritage
- Take in the ever-changing exhibitions focusing on various aspects of Chinese culture and heritage
A bit of tranquillity and reflection can do a world of good when the hum of city life gets a bit too loud.
Vancouver's Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden has been providing just that since 1986, when it became the first full-scale Chinese garden built outside China. Meander the serene paths while admiring picturesque pagodas and pristine ponds. Catch glimpses koi fish and turtles as you go. It's no wonder why it was named the 'World's Top City Garden' by National Geographic.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- The entrance to Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden is in the lane off Carrall Street, between Pender and Keefer Streets. Look for the two hanging red lanterns flanking the entrance
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Take a free guided tour of the garden to understand the relevance of its design and how it is tied to both ancient China and modern Canada.